The subject of General Knowledge is by nature interdisciplinary, self-encompassing, science, technology and society education.
Based on comprehensive learning and in conjunction with various teaching strategies
- Our teachers use various strategies to guide and teach. Students learn in all domains, not limited to the classroom.
- We arrange for students to go on various tours, depending on the learning theme.
Students will learn and retain more through such activities.
- Through various non-regular curricula activities like competitions, exchanges, etc., we enhance students’ interest in General Knowledge, achieving a more comprehensive “whole person” education.
Develop STEM education, enhance students’ spirit of scientific exploration through related activities
- Arrange for each student to learn STEM through activities to raise their interest in exploring science.
- Through more hands-on STEM activities that nurture students’ curiosity.
- Use the concept of the design cycle to make various interesting products.
- Using coding to solve problems and help students develop computational thinking.
- Insert STEM concepts into project-based learning, this helps students learn to self-study and solve problems.
Develop students’ thinking skills
- Use 13 thinking strategies to stimulate students’ thinking.
- Help them learn various ways to solve problems.